The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
Robert Jeter, CFP®, CRPC®
Robert is a Certified Financial Planner® and a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™. In his role at InFocus Financial Advisors, he primarily provides advice and solutions to the firm’s clients. He is a member of the firm’s investment committee and as Vice President oversees the company’s day-to-day operations. You can see Robert frequently speaking to the public on a variety of topics usually focused on navigating retirement’s many challenges.
Robert is active in giving back to the local community.
- Robert is a current member of the Professional Partners of the Eastern Shore, a group that promotes financial advisors, attorneys, and CPAs working together for clients.
- Robert is the current Vice President of the Southern Delaware Estate Planning Council, a group that promotes estate and financial planning education for professionals in Lower Delaware.
- He was previously a board member for the Wicomico County Farm and Home Show, an event that draws over 40,000 visitors annually.
- He was previously a member of the Young Professionals of Salisbury.
- He currently teaches educational classes for the non-profit Delaware Money School on different retirement-related topics.
- He is a volunteer instructor for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute through the University of Delaware speaking on different retirement-related topics.
Robert and his wife Kelly currently reside in Berlin, MD with their new son, Campe, and their Golden Retriever, Luna.