The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
So you’re getting close to retiring — congratulations! That has to feel great.
Planning to retire also tends to feel a bit uneasy and this is perfectly normal. Presumably, you want to make sure you have the ability to retire and stay retired. Our team can help you do that through our “One-Hour Retirement Checklist” Consultation. If you are within 5 years of retirement, this meeting is for you!
Free One-Hour Retirement Checklist Consultation
Let’s get right to it. When we utilize the retirement checklist, If you have all of the items on our checklist addressed, we believe you have most of the items covered that you need to retire. This checklist covers topics like social security maximization, critical retirement investment strategies, and retirement design and budgeting—to name a few.
What’s one thing you should do before retiring? Come in for this consultation! You will find we have a clear plan for your retirement years in mind. We want to help you be successful in planning your retirement and getting your retirement started “on the right foot”. Once you do that, your chances of success in retirement are much greater.
As InFocus Financial Advisors, our role is to help you make all the right moves that can increase your likelihood of having a prosperous retirement.
To Get Started, Here are 5 Planning Items to Address Before Retirement
- A Great Budget – A well thought out budget that will include today’s expenses but also what you might need over the course of your retirement can greatly increase your chances of success.
- A Plan for Your Retirement Income – Historically, inflation causes our expenses to double over twenty years’ time. If you need $60,000 to live off to retire today, you will likely need $120,000 in twenty years.
- Smoother is Better – A sound strategy to reduce your investment account value fluctuations is important. A “smoother” series of returns (less big swings in account value) can make your investments last much longer and may give you a greater chance of success in retirement. The challenge is you need an investment strategy that will work for you. We work hard each day to help people do this.
- Reserve – Beyond working towards smoother investment returns have a plan of where to get income from your investments when investment markets take a significant drop in value. You need a portion of your portfolio to be a reserve and how much you keep outside the investment markets is a custom calculation for each person’s unique goals. It is important that it is sufficient, but not too large so that you can still get decent performance on your portfolio.
- Social Security Strategy – Choosing when to apply for Social Security benefits can be one of the largest retirement decisions you make – the difference in collecting 60% more income from Social Security. InFocus Financial Advisors, Inc. guides you through the experience and software that can help you create your unique strategy and work towards maximizing your benefits.
If you have come in before and used a one-hour free consultation, we bill hourly for our meeting time.
Schedule a free one hour consultation to review your plan at 410-677-4848.
Investments in securities do not offer a fixed rate of return. Principal, yield, and/or share price will fluctuate with changes in market conditions and, when sold or redeemed, you may receive more or less than originally invested. No system or financial planning strategy can guarantee future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that future performance or any specific investment, investment strategy, or product will be profitable.