The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – April Edition
- Prices of Materials Rise Most Since 1974 – Bloomberg
- Inflation is becoming a bigger buzzword across the investment industry lately. The pent up demand we are seeing across the economy is causing prices to surge across various industries. We’re paying close attention to inflation dynamics and implications to our economic recovery.
- Q2 Guide to the Markets – J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- One of our favorite resources for charts and data on everything investing. Up to date for the Second Quarter of 2021.
- America’s Imports are Stuck on Ships Floating Just Off Los Angeles
- As the economy re-opens, we’re having supply chain issues as companies and logistics services get ramped back up to meet surging demand. We’re paying close attention to these dynamics as well as there is potential for disruption to the economic recovery.