The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – August Edition
- John Rkenthaler – Morningstar – Using Annuities During Retirement
- A nice blog from a frequently linked writer on the use of annuities within a retirement portfolio, and the option of using them instead of a fixed income allocation
- Dr. David Kelly – J.P. Morgan Asset Management – 3rd Quarter Outlook on the Markets
- A quick overview from J.P. Morgan on the market and what may lie ahead
- The White House – Executive Order on Promoting Competition in the American Economy
- Published from the current administration, a priority is increasing competition within the American economy. That may possibly mean a re-shaping of some of the largest and most familiar companies we know today.