The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – Dec 2020
- Morningstar – What May Be in Store for Taxes Under Biden
- A nice primer on what the potential tax landscape looks like under a new administration. There are still plenty of uncertainties with the Georgia run-off election
- JP Morgan Private Bank – End of Year Tax Planning
- Simple .PDF from JP Morgan Private Bank on year-end tax planning items most retirees should be reviewing.
- JP Morgan Asset Management – Which Regions Will Outperform In the Year of the Vaccine?
- Different markets around the globe may react differently as the vaccine is rolled out. This sums up that possibility nicely.
- BlackRock – Student of the Market November
- If you haven’t seen BlackRocks “student of the markets” pieces, they are a wonderful illustration of market dynamics and lessons for investors.
- Morningstar – With Yields So Low, Where Do You Go?
- Great commentary on an issue that is top of mind for us. How will investors fare with lower yields moving forward? What should you do about it?