The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – March 2020
- Rebalancing – AON
- A great whitepaper from Aon on the importance of re-balancing. This paper is a bit technical, but if there is one thing we’ve learned over the past 12 month’s it is the importance of re-balancing in volatile market periods.
- Morningstar Ratings for Funds: You Should Know
- Another great column from John Rekenthaler of Morningstar on what the Morningstar “star” ratings mean, and why they can, and can’t be useful.
- Asset Bubbles and Where To Find Them – Vanguard
- A nice paper from Vanguard’s Global Chief Economist on asset bubbles forming, identifying them, and answering the question: are there asset bubbles out there today?
- The Fed Has a Simple Tool to Curb Market Speculation – CNBC
- There has been some concern lately on stock borrowing and euphoria in the market. This examines the rules behind that borrowing, also known as “Reg T”