The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – Market Volatility Edition
- Fidelity Investments – Market Bottom: Getting Closer?
- Nice read from Fidelity’s director of global macro on their view of where we are in the market cycle, and if a bottom in declines is near.
- Wall Street Journal – A Strategy for Taking Advantage of the Market Meltdown (subscription required)
- One of our own advisors, Robert Jeter contributed to this article about tax moves to make in major market volatility. This includes the why and how around partial Roth IRA conversions
- Morningstar – Why You Should Rebalance (Again)
- We have written and spoken with our clients about how important it is to opportunistically rebalance in the face of major market volatility. We think this Morningstar piece also nicely sums up some of that logic.
- BlackRock – A Rebalancing Act
- Some nice insights from the BlackRocks Chief Investment Strategist on setting some expectations for what lies ahead.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management – Weekly Strategy Report
- Some top insights on the market and economy from the folks over at J.P. Morgan Asset Management.