The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – Nov 2020
- Bloomberg – Current COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Progress
- A nice data driven piece on the status of current vaccine trials around the world. This includes the type, what they are and where they are in the stages to be approved.
- Morningstar – What is a “Neutral” portfolio?
- From Morningstar columnist John Rekenthaler, what determines a “neutral” portfolio allocation? We have been discussing this in-depth in our investment committee meetings. The answer, it depends.
- FactSet – Tracking the S&P500 Earnings Season
- Now almost through Q3 earnings reporting, how have companies fared so far? The good news is; better than expected. Nearly 86% of companies reporting have beaten their expected earnings reports for the last quarter.