The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – Year End Edition 2022
- Morningstar – Small Cap Stocks Are Really Cheap
- We’ve made changes in our portfolio over the last year to take advantage of certain asset classes that are at historically attractive levels. Small Cap U.S. stocks are one of those asset classes. This is a good read on what makes them cheap compared to historical levels
- Wall Street Journal – When Is It Time to Retire?
- A great article on what goes into deciding when its time to walk away. The author gives a personal perspective on his own journey and that of readers
- Morningstar – How to Create Your Estate Plan Checklist
- Another great article from Morningstar’s Christine Benz on a simple checklist for you to use in constructing and updating your estate plan
- Institute for Supply Management – Report on Business November 2022
- Do you like Economic data? What are businesses saying about the current climate? Read excerpts from various businesses across the U.S. on what they are seeing and saying on the U.S. economy.
- BlackRock – Student of the Markets November 2022
- A great slide deck putting the year so far into perspective and what may lie ahead. This is a great resource that simplifies the complexities
Investors cannot directly invest in indices. Past Performance does not guarantee future results.
Investments in securities do not offer a fix rate of return. Principal, yield and/or share price will fluctuate with changes in market conditions and, when sold or redeemed, you may receive more or less than originally investor. No system or financial planning strategy can guarantee future results.