The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
Client Services Associate
Nationally Ranked Financial Advisory Firm Seeking Client Services Associate!
A Client Services Associate’s primary role is to provide world-class client services in order to retain our current clients, help bring in new clients, and support our financial planning efforts.
- Career Paths
- Should the team member meet the job duties and requirements of the position the expected career path is that they can move into a Client Services Manager role.
- Salary & Benefits
- $40,000 – $50,000 plus structured bonuses (base salary based on education and experience)
- Year-end profit-sharing contribution of up to 15%
- 4% 401(k) matching, quarterly bonus
- Other great employee lifestyle benefit
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- New Account Set-Up
- Overseeing Incoming Transfers
- Proper Logging of Activities Performed for Clients
- Handling Client Requests (transfers/distributions etc.)
- Creating Paperwork for Client Requests
- Entering and Auditing Financial Planning Data for FOrecasting
- Working Collaboratively with Our Team in Answering Incoming Calls
- Managing Incoming and Outgoing Correspondence and Packages
- As with any small company, job duties have a tendency and need to be fluid at times to ensure the company runs smoothly. Because of this, the employee should be prepared to assist other departments with different job duties as the need arises to ensure the team effort is executed successfully.
- Experience/ Education
- Two Years of Related Experience, or
- Finance/ Business Degree or Related Education preferred
- Computer Skills
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Client Relationship Management software (CRM)
- Organizational Skills and Attention to Detail
- Great Math Skills
- Experience/ Education