The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – Aug 2020
- Morningstar – Is the 60/40 portfolio dead?
- Another great piece of content from Morningstar on the potential “death” of balanced portfolio investing. A claim that has been made for the better part of the last decade as bond yields continue to tumble lower.
- McKinsey & Company – Will COVID – 19 vaccines ‘save the world’?
- A bit of a longer read, but a great data driven piece on where we are globally with COVID-19 vaccination trials, and the potential impact on economies and markets.
- Department of Health & Human Services – Fact Sheet: Explaining Operation Warp Speed
- A nice primer from the Federal Government on the push to develop and manufacture a viable COVID-19 vaccine by the end of the year. We pay close attention to developments in this area and the potential implications on markets and the economy.
- FactSet – Tracking the S&P500 Earnings Season
- Now almost through Q2 earnings reporting, how have companies fared so far? The good news is; better than expected. Nearly 83% of companies reporting have beaten their expected earnings reports for the last quarter.
- Social Security Administration – Reaching Social Security During the Pandemic
- A quick blog from the Social Security Administration on what online services are open, and resources if you need help.