The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – February Edition
- Moody’s – Slowcession.
- Moody’s Mark Zandi coins a new term to describe the current economic landscape. Read to find out the strengths and weaknesses of the market and what’s in store for 2023.
- Wall Street Journal – The U.S. Consumer Is Starting to Freak Out.
- The U.S. consumer influences approximately 70% of the economy. Read to find out the current trends of the consumer to see what is changing.
- Morningstar – What’s a Safe Withdrawal Rate Today?
- This article dives into suitable withdrawal rates for retirees and the probability of running out of money in retirement. It makes relevant connections to the affects of 2022 on portfolios and what the future impact will be.
- BlackRock – Student of the Markets January 2023.
- A great deck of slides that puts the down market in 2022 into perspective.
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee December 13 to 14 2022.
- Want to know what the Federal Reserve is thinking? Read the latest minutes from the last FOMC meeting and see the Fed’s outlook for the economy.