The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – June Edition
- The Time Is Right for Aftertax 401(k) Contributions – Christine Benz, Morningstar
- Christine covers why the prospect of higher taxes, and the availability of conversions to the work-place make after-tax saving, and conversions attractive for many. We’ve been working with our clients on this concept thing over the last several years.
- Navigating Possible Tax Policy Changes – Northern Trust
- A nice compilation here of what’s looming tax wise. They assign probabilities to various tax proposals from the current administration.
- How inflation helps the stock market set records – Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- All the worry about inflation, how does that affect the stock market? A nice quick blog from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis on how inflation can make market high’s look better than they are.