The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link any of these websites provided herewith you are leaving this site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at the sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through the site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving InFocus Financial Advisors’ website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.Submit
What We’re Reading – May 2020
- Morningstar- The Long View Podcast with Rick Reider
- Rick Reider is a portfolio manager with BlackRock who is well known and has a long history in various markets. He directs a strategy we use at our firm. We thought this timely conversation would be insightful to you to hear some of the things we often talk about with managers of strategies we utilize.
- Six Key Questions on U.S. Policy and the Economic Outlook – PIMCO
- A straight forward blog from PIMCO, one of the largest asset managers in the world on some major question facing the U.S. post COVID world.
- Four COVID Scenarios: What Might Happen Next? – MSCI
- From index providerMSCI, a good write-up of possible outcomes for the portfolios and the impact of the COVID crisis.
- The Defensive Advatantage – S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Great summary on the Indexology blog about defensive factor portfolios and how they have held up in the current environment and over the long haul.
- Christene Benz – It’s Time to Think Big
- A nice article from Morningstar’s Christine Benz on how the Covid crisis can have some silver lining. Allowing you to take a step back, take some time and think about what is important. And how that translates into your financial future and plans.